Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday, November 3rd (5:30am)

Hallelujah, it's Thursday! I've decided to join in on the "REVERSE Resolutions Challange" created by Mary at "Fitthisgirl.com" so for this challange I need tocome up with 2 "goals" TODAY, these two goals must fit the "SMART" criteria
I am not really good with setting goals, I'll lay that right out there. I always have the loftiest of goals for myself to which I have all of the best intentions but I get frustrated and always give up. So I ask myself this morning after reading Mary's emailed instructions, what are your two goals Jen? The FIRST thing in my head was "I want to lose 100 lbs!" Seriously? 100?...in 60 days? See what I mean? So for now I'm just going to list (up to 10) the ideas that I want to see happen over the next 60 days. From this list I will choose two "goals"...with Mary's help (I'm hoping) What do I want to achieve over the next 60 days?

1. I want to lose 20 lbs.
2. I want to not run for the food/snacks when emotions start running high or heated
3. I want to go to the gym consistently, without fail, 3 times a week.
4. stay away from "snacking" monday - saturday
5. I want to consistently eat no less than 5 veggies a day
6. I want to consistently drink at least 72 ounces of water a day
7. I want to wear my khaki pants comfortably (currently quite snug but wearable...not comfy)
8. I want to consistently lift weights 3 times a week
9. I want to run 3 miles in 40 minutes
10. I want to improve my bendiness

There...that's 10. Now I have to choose 2. Need to think on this a bit. Back later.

No comments: