Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sweatin'

One hour Sweatin' to the Oldies and I feel great! Really didn't feel like doing it when I got home. Left work shortly after 3pm today (went in this morning at 4:30). David picked me up...WOOT "Princess Parking" for me today! We headed home then took a detour around Cedar to see if we could find the bike bridge that crosses the river. I think we did finally find it but will have to check it out on our bikes this weekend to see if it goes all the way across.

After that we headed to pick Bethany up from school as she stayed late to work with her team on a project they wanted to finish. By the time we got home it was 5pm and my thrill to work out had diminished =) Well, I decided to bite the bullet and do it (it helped that I had a caramel for a quick pre-workout pick me up).

Did one hour with Richard and now I feel great

Well time to destress and relax then eat some dinner, head to bed...then rinse repeat tomorrow =)

Toodle-oo!

No comments: