Friday, May 15, 2009

BACK OFF MAN!

To all you lowlife people (mostly men 17 years of age to about 30) who find it necessary to laugh at me, call out mean names or make "noises" at me while I am biking...Kharma baby...kharma. It doesn't matter if I am biking to work, biking for stress relief, weight loss, improve my health or just because I felt like biking, I do not need you to remind me how fat I am. Seriously, do you think I have forgotten, even for one iota of a second, my physical appearance? With people like you in this world (and there are a lot of you) people like me are not ALLOWED to over look our size.

It's a darn good thing "dumb ass" isn't quite as noticeable at first glance as fat is or you would certainly know how it feels. At least I will continue to shrink...dumb ass doesn't rub off no matter HOW hard you try.

So BACK OFF MAN! I got it from here. Thanks.

2 comments:

coconati said...

I know this is a really old post but just wanted to say how much I agree with this! Had a bunch of guys yelling at me last week about how they felt sorry for my bike. Well at least I'm cycling!! Its just motivates me more really :-)

Jennifer said...

Hi KC!

Yeah, it's an old(ish) post but there's more to come as so much has changed since this one. Thanks so much for the comment and you are 100% right! At least we're cycling!