Thursday, September 4, 2008

Promised Pics

Good evening and happy 58 degrees and dropping. Fall is in the air...and slowly slipping from the trees shaped like leaves. I am feeling the urge to write and it's all I can do not to completely give in to it and loose myself in a sea of words and letters. Happiness truly is...however, it's 7:45pm and I am exhausted. My ride home went well, again another 3.28 up hill miles (yes, I stopped and took some pictures) but those will need to wait until another time as they currently reside in my camera which resides UPstairs. If I head up then I am going straight up and into my bed. So, for the time being I will pacify you all with some pictures from our first trip out to Cannon falls. This particular trip we forced the kids to come with and the 4 of us did 21 miles. It was a fun day...and yes, we brought the cooler. Enjoy.















This is honey (well minus 52 pounds of him) and yes, this is our cooler and fun time supplies being pulled in the dogs trailer.











...Sorry Pickles...this is why the cooler got top billing this time.





....Let's play "Guess who didn't want to come". SAY CHEESE!




...Matthew and I found a path that went down to the river on one of our rest stops.



...No cooperation, I tell ya'. You can almost see her face!



I took this picture as we left that rest stop and continued on towards Welch Station. You can see Bethany (in the black), Matthew is in the red and blazing our trail is David in the blue. That's me, behind the camera...don't I look pretty =)

Well, it's now 8:04pm and I can hear my book calling my name (as well as my pillow, my blanket, my bed and possibly a tall glass of ice water if I listen REAL hard!).


15 miles so far this week of "me powered greatness"...
0 gas burned...
1 less car...

....Priceless!!

3 comments:

Alison Kerr said...

Good for you for cycling. It's the perfect time of year for it!

Jennifer said...

I will be cycling all year!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!

You guys look great. Keep up the good work.

Giuseppe