Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday - September 11, 2008

Weeeee hours of the morning, current time 5:57am. I am at work and have been here since 5am. Left the house a little early this morning (4:20am) as it was really raining hard and it would be my first ride in the pouring rain. I have to say one thing. What a rush! I loved it!! There are a few things I need to work out, like...how to keep the rain out of my eyes and glasses. I think, of everything, that was the biggest challenge. Being able to see. Will do some research on biking in the rain and see what others have worked out. Maybe some goggles and rain-ex on my lenses? Who knows.

Anyway, I rode to the station and locked up my bike, David drove down there and picked me up and drove me to work. He didn't have any desire to bike in the rain. So here I am, to work early and feeling great! All in all it worked out. More to come!

Soaked and Stoked!
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!!